MOOSGREEN FLEXIBLE MOSS
MOSS WALLS & more by Freund GmbH - Natural, evergreen, soundabsorbing and maintenance-free
We use only real mosses and plants for our green wall elements. We make sure that the elements are easy to install and that our customers are given extensive guidance. The mosses used in our product lines Evergreen (reindeer moss), Greenhill (cushion / bun moss) an Greenwood (forest moss) are cleaned and preserved using a special process. As a result, our moss pictures and walls maintain their natural green colour and do not need artificial light, care or feeding. These maintenance-free moss products are mounted on MDF panels, which can be exchanged for fire-resistant, flexible or moisture-resistant supporting panels if desired.
You can also order the moss pictures and walls with moss frames and split battens. The moss frame conceals the edges of the MDF panels, while the mounting strips enable an even easier installation. Upon request, you can order all of our moss products as a B1 certified (hardly inflammable) version.
• No upkeep
• No maintenance
• Sound isolating (up to 90%)
• B1 certified (hardly inflammable) on request
MOOSGREEN FLEXIBLE – Reindeer moss (Do-it-yourself-version)
A real alternative to “do it yourself” moss installation is our Moosgreen Flexible product solution: The flexible panels with 100% reindeer moss are perfect for a simple self-assembly.
The natural moss pictures can be placed around objects in a flat, convex or concave way or can be installed as moss wall. This leads to endless possibilities in decorating spaces with moss. Put the surface into the right light and show off your moss picture or your moss wall. Easy installation of the moss panels is guaranteed: They are attached to a wooden subsurface with a stapler (an electric one for instance), screwed together or directly glued. One package includes five panels, either in moss green or apple green.
• Standard format: each panel is 380 x 580 mm (14.96 x 22.83 inch)
• Sales unit: 5 panels per package (equals 1.1 m²)
• Simple cutting and installation
• Sound absorbing up to 90%
• Thickness: ca. 43 – 53 mm (1.69– 2.09 inch) , incl. the carrier board (3 mm / 0.12 inch)
• Weight: ca. 6.5 – 8 kg per sqm (moss incl. HDF carrier)
• Fire rating: B1 certified panels upon request, standard: B2
• Available in 3 colours: moss green and apple green (special colours available on request)
• Assembly: can be assembled in various ways
• Delivery time: approx. 1 – 3 weeks