1913 - Vertical ladder with a rigid stabilizer and lift able work platform with winch.
- Vertical ladder with small work platform.
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-beam connections.
- Height of 2nd section is adjustable, from rung to rung, through use of a professional winch with friction protection during the ascent and descent.
- Section locks into place by means of an automatic coupling system with anti-decoupling safety.
- Reduced work platform, 590 x 600 mm. with regulation protection railing.
- Rotating wheels Ø 200 mm. provided with brakes.
- Completely disassemblable robust zinc-coated steel base stabilizer, 2.60 x 0.78 m, provided with levelling screws to compensate for differences in height of up to 30 cm.
- Adjustable base extenders on both sides.
- Foldable for storage.
This type of ladder has been created to carry out small maintenance works.
The features of this ladder allow easy movement because it is fixed onto a disassemblable zinc-coated steel base with levellers, rotating wheels and base extenders.
The ladder can be passed through normal sized doors if folded ontoits base.
To use the ladder, it is necessary to put it in a vertical position then to lock it with the appropriate pins.
Section extension occurs by means of an automatic winch, which regulates the height every 30 cm.
At the tope of the base there is a small platform, 590 x 600 mm, with a protection railing which allows hands-free work.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.