1970 EN | Heavy duty ladder
Aluminium heavy duty ladder
1970 EN - Extendable telescopic ladder, reinforced with a quick positioning hinge.
- Telescopic extending multi-positional ladder.
- Non-slip squared rungs, mm.30 x30, with an increased thickness guaranteeing a good welding hold.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections.
- Internal upright, 58 x 25 mm, with reinforced edges and an increased thickness.
- Aluminium hinges for a quick trestle setting with a manual locking safety mechanism to stop movement.
- Section linking through use of nylon coated hooks, with anti-decoupling safety.
- Reinforced lower section for a more rigid base.
- Non-slide feet.
- Complies to UNI EN 131 until 1970/18 .
A multi-purpose ladder capable of adapting itself to different methods of use, now also available in the new reinforced version which guarantees the best robustness ever even in the most complicated positions, such as when it is fully extended or it is in a trestle position.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.