Aluminium heavy duty ladder
5056 - With rigid base stabilizer and extendable work platform with rope.
- Wheeled mobile ladder with base stabilizer.
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections.
- Height of the 3rd section is adjustable, from to rung to rung, through use of a tow rope in synthetic material.
- Section lock off system which uses automatic hooks with anti-decoupling safety.
- Non-slip work platform, 260 x 400 mm.
- Mobile ladder on rotating wheels Ø 200 mm. with brake.
- Completely disassemblable robust zinc-coated steel stabilizing base.
- Base provided with levellers which allow the ladder to overcome uneven terrain of up to 30 cm. and to stabilize the ladder in every working condition.
- Base adjustable scale for use alongside a wall.
- Ladder inclination 14°.
- Foldable for storage.
A ladder conceived specifically for carrying out tasks which require long period of time at great heights.
This ladder has a solid and robust zinc-coated steel base provided with enlarged wheels and levellers which position and secure the ladder on every type of surface.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.