Heavy duty ladder
1959 - Extendable three sectioned ladder with professional winch.
- Extendable lean-on ladder with winch.
- Non-slip squared rungs, 30 x 30 mm.
- Double-binded rung-upright connections.
- Adjustable height through use of a professional double cabled steel winch with friction safety during ascent and descent.
- Upper section provided with sliding wheels. The height is manually adjustable on models 1959/3x10, 1959/3x12 and 1959/3x14.
- Possibility to remove the two upper sections, separating them from each other contemporaneously, for
models: 1959/3x16, 1959/3x18 and 1959/3x20.
- Balancing feet with a non-slide surface which automatically adapt themselves to the inclination of the ground.
- Models 3060/3x18 and 3060/3x20 include a section-divider on the first ladder section.
- Load Capacity: 150 kg in accordance with EN 131.
- Load Capacity: 100 kg in accordance with Legislative Decree 81 (D.L 81).
A very versatile ladder, indispensable for working at great heights, and provided with a practical and safe extending mechanism, requiring no effort from the worker. The three sections allow a great ladder length but when it is folded it can be put away comfortably into small spaces.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.