Mobile scaffolding and ladder for construction site
EXPORT 3001 - Scaffold. Base Dimensions 2,0 x 1.2 m. Maximum Overall Height 16.05 m.
- Qualitative and functional specifications like the Export.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights.
- Provided with internal aluminium stairs to facilitate the moving of small manual loads.
- All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder.
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use.
- Work platform with wind resistance safety.
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards.
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section.
- Completely disassembable.
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws.
- Base complete with 4 screw levellers to compensate for difference in height of up to 30 cm.
- Product branding on every component.
- Anti-rusting quality galvanizing.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake.
- Configuarions in compliance with UNI EN 1004 - Non anchored use.
A further upgrade of the Export range, this time in a more complete version. The Export 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Export HD which make it the scaffold for excellence for robustness, stability and safety.
The Export 3001 adds to the preceding configurations, a greater number of work platforms, complete with railings connected by comfortable internal aluminium service ladders
Export 3001 complies with European Regulations for non anchored use up to a working height of 13.4 m.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.