Mobile scaffolding for construction site
ITALPONT - Scaffold, dimensions 0.80 x 1.60 m. Base size 1.20 x 1.60 m.
- Maximum overall height 8.30 m.
- Made entirely in aluminium.
- Vertical ladder integrated with rungs positioned at a reduced distance of 25 cm. between each one.
- Robust non-slip oval rungs, 38 x 30 mm.
- Non-slip, waterproof work platform provided with trapdoor and toe boards made from Finnish birch trees.
- Work platforms have anti-tilt and wind-resistance safety.
- Quick connecting of reinforced protective rail tested against a side force of 150 kg.
-Diagonal brace lock into place automatically through use of die cast hooks.
- Automatic coupling of the vertical frame through use of stainless steel wrapp-around clamps.
- Professional base with removable strengthening base frame and analogue screws levellers for height adjustments from 0 to 25 cm.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 125 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake.
- Fewer components for a quick and easy assembly.
- The structure’s modulation has a great flexibility, allowing it to be changed quickly into different configurations.
- Able to be reduced in size to make storage easier.
- Exclusive “D” profile which guarantees better rigidness and a great resistance of the welding.
- Configurations in compliance with UNI EN 1004 - No anchored use.
TALPONT HD offers safety and practicality without comparison; allowing flexibility for every need, reducing transport problems and possessing all the features for a quick and easy assembly and use.