Mobile scaffolding for construction site
SUPERLUNGO 3001 - Scaffold. Base Dimensions 2.5 x 1.2 m. Maximum Overall Height 16.05 m.
- Qualitative and functional specifications like the Superlungo.
- Rungs with deep non-slip lining placed every 30 cm between the uprights.
- Provided with internal aluminium ladder appropriate for moving small manual loads.
- All configurations include a two sectioned extendable rung ladder, model 3046/7+6, recommended for the base and the relative base floor to support the ladder.
- Work platforms and protective rails positionable every 30 cm. to allow the user to work in safety in every configuration of use.
- Work platform with anti-wind safety.
- Work platform provided with trapdoor, to allow the user to climb up from the inside, and regulation toe boards.
- Gold coloured galvanized protective section.
- Completely disassemblable.
- Secure and robust locking ratchets avoiding the use of bolts or screws.
- Product branding on every component.
- Anti-rusting qualityu galvanizing.
- Polyurethane wheels Ø 200 mm with crushproof and non-marking support band and brake.
- Configurations comply with UNI EN 1004 - Non anchored use.
A further upgrade of the Superlungo scaffold which takes shape in a more complete version. The Superlungo 3001 maintains all of the intrinsic features present in the Superlungo and adds to the previous configuration, a greater number of work platform complete with guardrails and regulation toe boards, all connected by convenient aluminium internal service ladders, built using the best quality components.
For more detailed information please see the technical specifications of the product, available from the catalogs.