GEBOFIX T400 VE-SF
• Water impermeable joint.
• No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edges.
• It does not modify the external appearance of the support.
• Very high chemical resistance.
• Low in odour: it is styrene free.
• Cartridge can be used up to the end of the validity date by replacing the static mixer or resealing cartridge with the sealing cap.
On solid supports, used with galvanized steel, stainless steel accessories. On semisolid supports, used with steel perforated sleeve and polypropylene brush.
It is suited for fixing medium and heavy loads on solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks.
It is indicated for application on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, pipe connections, profiles. Also suitable as repair resin or adhesive resin for concrete components.
• For use with special application gun and static mixers.
• Temperature resistant up to 80° C; for short periods up to 120° C.
• Ideal application temperature ≤ 20° C.
• Storage temperature from 5° C up to max 25° C.
• Storage life: 18 months for cartridges 400 ml.