MA MULTI ANCHOR
Polyester resin for high performances
It is designed for use on main construction materials, granting high loading values.
• Approved IFTB for application on solid and hollow bricks.
• Approved SOCOTEC for application on hollow bricks.
• Water impermeable joint.
• No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edges.
• It does not modify the external appearance of the support.
• Also suitable as repair resin or adhesive resin for concrete components.
On solid supports, used with galvanized steel, stainless steel accessories.
On semisolid supports, used with steel perforated sleeve and polypropylene brush.
It is suited for fixing medium and heavy loads on solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks.
It is indicated for application on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, grills, sanitary fittings, pipe connections, and for fixing of hinges within wood and aluminium doors and frames sector.
• For use with special application gun and static mixers.
• Temperature resistant up to 80° C; for short periods up to 120° C.
• Ideal application temperature ≤ 20° C.
• Storage temperature from 5 ° C up to max 25° C.
• Storage life: 12 months.