ALL - FIX
ALL-FIX is two-component injection system based on a polyurethane, for fixing of light devices, repairing and filling of broken out or oversized boreholes in mineral material as well as wood material. The cured compound provides optimized conditions to install and re-install, without predrilling, of screws, hooks or eyes up to 6 mm.
• For all mineral materials suitable. For repairing and filling of broken out or oversized boreholes.
• Optimal for hollow material.
• Fast curing: 3-5 min.
• No predrilling necessary; screw fixing element directly in cured compound.
• Paintable and grindable.
• Repeated installation and re-installation of fixing element possible.
• Anchor elements: screws, hooks or eyes up to 6mm, wood plugs.
• Temperature range:
cartridge temperature min. +10° C; optimal +20° C;
-10° C to +40° C base material temperature after full curing.
• Package can be used up to the end of the validity date by replacing the static mixer or resealing cartridge with the sealing cap.
• Store in a cold and dark place, storage temperature: from +10° C up to +30° C. Storage life: 12 months.
Suited for application on all construction materials: concrete, stone, solid and hollow masonry, plasterboard, wood.
Suitable to fix towel rail, drapes, light racks, imagery, mirror, sign, light pipes, lights, reparation of broken out hinges, etc.