GETO WOOD are special screws properly designed for wooden industry. Due to the their distinctive design, with self drilling bit, GETO WOOD will be directly insert into the support with no preliminary drilling required, as instead happened with a traditional type.
The revolutionary point and shank geometry makes installation quick and easier, just position the screw and drive it home, so there is not risk of cracking.
The hardening process to which they are submitted permits to obtain very high characteristic values to extraction, granting however an angle of bending of 40°. Moreover, by the covering process, they required a reduced tightening torque.
It is available even the conical washer to optimize the loading distribution and to prevent the insertion of the screw head into the wooden support.
• Self countersinking head.
• Milling section to make easier the insertion of the not threaded part, preventing any risk of cracking.
• Self drilling bit that realize directly the hole into the support, without preliminary drilling.
• The fast step threading reduces tightening time until 40%.
• High resistance to wood’s movements.
• The countersunk flat head present TORX T30 and T40 to make the installation easier.
For wooden structures and to assemble wooden flaky carpentry.
Realised with yellow galvanized (layer ≥ 8μ) cement steel.