Steel Wall plug
• Very easy and fast installation due to the through fastening feature.
• Reduced hole diameters allow the use with minimum distances between centre and from edge. Available in several versions:
• the new type, entirely made up of steel, with hexagonal head bolt, steel 8.8 and oversize washer. The new design presents cross - sections along the expansion body to make easier the expansion and to increase its performances;
• with countersunk flat hexagon head socket screw, steel 10.9.
• with threaded bar, steel 8.8, and washer;
• with hook, steel 8.8, and washer;
• with eyebolt, steel 8.8, and washer;
• with detached screw, steel 5.8, and washer, to realize inviolable fixings.
Suited for applications on solid supports: stone, concrete, solid and semisolid bricks. Designed for through fastening.
STEEL JIS G3101 SS400, white zinc plated (layer ≥ 5μ).