LATER CORNICE NYLON
LATER CORNICE NYLON is similar to CONDOR CORNICE, but it has an expanding part having double length. This allows the use for through fastening on semisolid supports.
• Special countersunk collar to prevent anchor slipping in the hole.
• The version with 8 mm diameter with 6 flaps anti-rotation, presents a particular structure that allows knot expansion on hollow and empty supports. It is possible fixing frames till 80 mm thickness, even on plasterboard supports.
• The version with 10 mm diameter renews its design with 8 flaps prevent rotation and “S” slot type to assure a correct and rapid screw insertion and the perfect anchor expansion. This guarantees a safety fixing even on empty and hallow materials.
• The new version with 12 mm diameter permits the fixing of sizeable load frames till 80 mm thickness.
LATER CORNICE comes complete with steel (class 5.8 ) white zinc plated (layer ≥ 5μ) wood screw:
• Countersunk cross slotted flat head.
• Countersunk Torx T40/T30 slotted flat head, available even with stainless steel screw.
• Hexagonal head.
Suited for semisolid supports: hollow brick, empty supports; LATER with ø 8 mm can be used even on empty supports and plasterboard.
Designed for a through fastening.
POLYAMIDE (Nylon) - Colour: grey RAL 7035.