TURBO JET NYLON
• The exclusive slot design of the anchor body permits the ideal expansion on different materials, granting high performance on solid and hollow supports, also on not plastered materials.
• Double expansion system based on percussion with the special preassembled nail screw, for a fastening installation.
• Double anti-rotation ribbing over the whole anchor profile, to increase tightness.
• Cone-shaped tip to a better insertion into the hole
• Not expanded part with an inferior diameter to make easier the anchor insertion through the piece to be fastened.
Great use flexibility with 3 available versions:
• With flat collar normally destined to fastening sheet metal, metallic sections.
• With countersunk collar is preferred in all those cases in which is requested a fixing without bosses (wooden strips, skirting board, shelves etc.).
• With rounded collar suited for fixing plasterboard guides, flashing sectors, trucking systems.
Supplied with several lengths and diameters with pre-assembled countersunk flat head steel nail screw, pozidrive, white zinc plated. Available even with stainless steel screw AISI 304 (A2).
Available even in blister pack.