The main constructive features of HiWarm are:
- Double water circuit.
- Air conditioning circuit with reversibility on the cooling circuit side and the water side
- DHW circuit with total recovery (in the event of simultaneous cooling) or in any case with recovery as a priority. This circuit is separate and unlike in other similar products on the market it does not require long heating/cooling phases for inertial storage which impair energy efficiency, above all in summertime.
- BLDC brushless scroll or twin-rotary compressors - AISI 316 High efficiency exchangers with braze-welded plates - Highly efficiency fans
- Expansion valve: EEV (electronically controlled electric thermal expansion valve) to take advantage from the possibility of generating thermodynamic cycles under reduced pressure difference, resulting in clear benefits in terms of COP.
- Integrated control of pumps on the system side and the DHW side: both pumps are modulating
- Advanced electronic control, which makes it possible to respond in a suitable manner to requirements under part load conditions. These critical components ensure optimal part-load operation, something that is increasingly taken into consideration and a discriminating element in the technical choices of thermal engineers.