Product for monument restoration
WR-siletil is a compound made of ethil esters from silicic acid dissolved in specific solvents which assure optimum absorption, and penetration to the healthy core of the damaged stone, where, due to a reaction with the air moisture, changes into silica gel with binding properties.WR-siletil also responds to the following requirements:
- Non toxic monocomponent product, easy and safe to use
- Optimum penetration of the treated support
- Formation of a UV stable, air pollution proof mineral binder
- Complete impregnation, without the "film-effect", giving water vapour permeability
- No color changes in the treated lapideous material.
WHERE TO USE
WR-siletil is a consolidant used for the treatment of absorbent natural and synthetic silicon based stones such as sandstone, tuff stone, trachit, bricks, terracotta and pasters damaged by air pollution.
HOW TO USE
The treated surfaces must be accurately cleaned and deep-dried. WR-siletil can be brushed or sprayed (low pressure dispensers max 0.5 bars), sponged or immmersion.
Lt 0,25÷0,55 per square mt. of surface, depending on supports type and conditions.
Emulsion based on silicate ethil in organic solvents
Appearance: Inflammable liquid
Specific weight: 0,89