De-oiler and grease separator
Oil separator, de-oiler and grease separator
In static oil separators, suspended particles whose specific weight is different from that of the water undergo sedimentation and oil separation by gravity.
This is one of the most commonly used processes in wastewater treatment in order to obtain clarified effluent.
To further purify the water, the liquid mass is channelled through a special adsorbing coalescence filter which traps any small traces of oil and grease that might have escaped the first treatment stages.
The oily substances which are separated are collected in the internal storage chamber.
To ensure retention of the oily substances, an automatic closing device is fitted on the outlet pipe which, when the light liquid accumulated on the surfaces reaches a certain level, closes the outlet channel, preventing the oil from spilling out.
Supplied as standard
Gazebo Static Oil Separators are fitted with:
- PVC internal pipes and joints,
- AISI 304 stainless steel baffles,
- reinforced concrete internal walls,
- overflow outlet for floating oils,
- separated oil chamber,
- automatic floating shutter in AISI 304 stainless steel set for light liquids, fitted with a removable coalescence filter in open cell expanded polyurethane.