Reverse osmosis systems
The system is controlled by a microprocessor control panel which allows to easily manage operation and service stages.
Gelpur OS systems are supplied already assembled on a monobloc unit and tested.
They are equipped with:
- Activated carbon filtration
- Reverse osmosis filtration
- Stainless steel skid
- Inlet solenoid valve
- Low pressure switch
- Vane volumetric pressurization pump
- Metering pump with level probe for anti scale chemical
- Pressure and flow rate regulating valves
- High permeation surface membranes
- Mixing circuit
- Vessels in PRFV/Aisi 316 L
- Control panel with digital control
- Digital transmitters for permeate and concentrate flow rates
- Microprocessor conductivity meter for permeate and raw water
- Temperature probe for permeate and raw water
- Hour meter
- Totalizator for produced m3
Gelpur OS 4800 P differs from 2400 P for a further reverse osmosis membrane.