Wireless system for data centralization
GE552-W is a wireless M-Bus centralization (868 MHz) conforms to the standard EN 13757. The consumption data can be transmitted in the following ways:
- WALK-BY MODE: the data is sent to a Personal Computer, reception is achieved using an antenna (GE552Y043) connected to the USB port.
- REMOTE MODE: the data is sent to a concentrator (GE552Y044 gateway), which allows:
- remote transmission of the reading data to programmable e-mail addresses;
- remote transmission of the data to a PC, via the GSM/GPRS network;
- local downloading of the data onto a PC, connected via the USB port.