Coloured decorative glass with relief
CREA-LITE is manufactured by softening clear or body-tinted glass at high temperature. As a first step, a mould is milled with a personalized relief taken from a photograph or a numerical file. The glass is then placed on the mould and heated up to 800°C. The heat forming begins when the glass softens and assumes the 3D shapes of the mould. After that operation, the glass is tempered.
CREA-LITE can also be coloured by printing on glass. Powders are placed on the surface and heated with a special cycle.
CREA-LITE is suitable for many interior and exterior applications:
- partitioning: room dividers, shower screens, doors;
- wall cladding, decorative panels;
- furniture: counter tops, tables, desks;
- decorative glass and double glazing.
- Original and unique composition for each project, personalization of relief and impression;
- the tempered glass can combine relief and colour;
- wide range of colours;
- relief with a maximum depth of 11 mm;
- stability of relief and colours;
- large sizes available;
- tempered safety glass.