THERMOVIT ELEGANCE is a heating panel in a clear, reflective or personalised glass finish. THERMOVIT ELEGANCE is a solution which offers unparalleled aesthetic qualities and generates all-round warmth, similar to the warming rays of the sun.
THERMOVIT ELEGANCE is a panel of active glass which radiates heat could be regulated by a radioprogrammable thermostat.
With no other accessories except its connections to the floor or wall, it provides electrical heating which is 100% energy-effi cient.
When exposed to a 220-240 volt electric current, the invisible fine metal layer inside the layered glass emits infra-red heat rays on both sides. The heat is 100% radiated heat.
When placed against a wall, 70% of the heat is radiated, while 30% is provided by convection.
Heating radiators, panels and mirrors, towel driers.
THERMOVIT ELEGANCE, a technological solution combined with interior design
- The quality and comfort of radiant heat;
- the aesthetics of a heating system which is either invisible or fitted within a mirror design;
- built-in system which requires no home automation or transformer;
- no dry air, no draughts, no danger of allergenic substances;
- easy to install, use and programme;
- hygienic, easy to clean and maintenance-free;
- technological system tested for over six years;
- high level of efficiency;
- 2 year warranty.
- The Bel Air luxury apartments in Hong-Kong (2007);
- the Club Med hotel in Cannes (2007).