ART GLASS BARIO is a hand blown glass. The glass is hand blown to create a cylinder that is cut and then flattened before undergoing slow and controlled reheating:
- by adding controlled quantities of different colours (enamels or frits), sometimes on an opal or gilded pink base, the glass develops its colourful appearance;
- average dimensions: 800 x 600 mm;
- thicknesses: 2.5 to 5 mm.
ART GLASS BARIO is a range of hand blown glass, with a colourful appearance, designed for:
- Tiffany glass lamps and lights;
- museums and galleries;
- stained glass windows;
ART GLASS BARIO offers:
- exceptional brilliance and luminosity due to the oxides used;
- a wide range with lots of variety;
- an original product: each sheet is unique;
- an artistic and highly aesthetic finish, comparable with that of paintings.
ART GLASS BARIO becomes a work of art when it is back-lit. It can also be resin laminated.
- Silvered ART GLASS BARIO for the Fondation Claude Pompidou;
- The Hennessy show room;
- The Galaxy Conference Room.