Stainless steel mesh
EGLA-TWIN 4223 is characterized by its smooth flat surface on one side which reflects light homogenously. The twin warp wires which run close together give this popular weave type a filigree appearance. A highly versatile mesh particularly suitable for façades as well as interior design.
Material: stainless steel
Weight: approx. 7.2 kg/m² (1.48 lbs/sqft)
Open area: approx. 43%
Main applications: Ceiling, Wall, Balustrade
- a delicate looking but robust mesh
- low level of transparency due to densely woven wires
- extensive light reflections created by the flat surface
- flexible in direction of the twin wires
- suitable for interior and exterior applications
All architectural meshes are specially manufactured for each individual project. The maximum width of the mesh is 3 m. The length is up to 30 m and can be flexibly adapted to the project.
Architectural wire mesh is often used with a stainless steel look, however there are numerous options available for coloring: Painting (complete or partial) in RAL or metallic colors, digital printing, coated wires, wire mesh made of non-ferrous metal (cooper, tin bronze, brass).