Architectural Mesh EGLA-TWIN is characterized by its smooth flat surface on one side which reflects light homogenously. The twin warp wires which run close together give this popular weave type a filigree appearance. A highly versatile mesh particularly suitable for façades as well as interior design.
Material: stainless steel
Weight: approx. 6.0 kg/m² (1.23 lbs/sqft)
Open area: approx. 51%
Main applications: Facade, Ceiling, Wall, Balustrade, Sun protection
- extremely versatile wire mesh
- popular as a filigree textile outer skin on facades
- the direction of the mesh can run either vertically or horizontally
- homogenous interior cladding
- effective as solar shading with the flat wires running horizontally
All architectural meshes are specially manufactured for each individual project. The maximum width of the mesh is 3 m. The length is up to 30 m and can be flexibly adapted to the project.
Architectural wire mesh is often used with a stainless steel look, however there are numerous options available for coloring: Painting (complete or partial) in RAL or metallic colors, digital printing, coated wires, wire mesh made of non-ferrous metal (cooper, tin bronze, brass