Digidim 317 - The High-Bay PIR Presence/Absence Detector, in conjunction with a Helvar lighting control system, provides automatic control of lighting loads in buildings and interior spaces with high ceilings. The 317 is typically installed in warehouses and factories. It also used in other applications where mounting heights are too high for standard sensors.
The unit is compatible with Helvar’s lighting systems and configuration software, Designer and Toolbox. Once connected to a Helvar DALI network and lighting control system, the software automatically detects the unit, which can then be programmed with the required functions.
• Controls lighting loads based on presence/absence detection.
• For mounting on high ceilings.
• Fitted into ceiling tiles (or false ceiling), or surface mounted.
• Clip-on masks to customise the detection area.
• Simple connection and integration into a Helvar DALI control network.
• Programmable in Designer and Toolbox.
• Cold environment (–30 °C) version available. Order code: 317M.