Multisensor DIGIDIM 312 - The DIGIDIM Multisensor is a compact unit containing sensors to provide energy-saving functions when used in a DALI system.
• a light sensor
• a passive infrared (PIR) movement detector
• an infrared receiver (for remote control)
The light sensor measures the ambient light level in the room. The PIR detector enables the system to detect when a room is occupied. People in the room can use the DIGIDIM remote controller to set the required light levels and to carry out basic system programming. The 312 Multisensor is push-fitted into a ceiling or luminaire housing.
• Presence detection has a default time-out of 20 minutes.
• Programmable constant light control for energy efficiency.
• Complete control using the hand-held remote.
• A local switch can be fitted to provide ON/OFF and a manual dimming function.
• The multisensor’s programmable functions are set by five DIL switches at the back of the unit.
• These DIL switch settings can be overridden remotely by DIGIDIM Toolbox or Designer software: no need for access to the Multisensor after installation.
• The coverage restrictor (provided) can be fitted to the Multisensor for more precise constant-light coverage.
• The remote control handset can program most functions; DIGIDIM Toolbox and Designer software give full system access.
• When multiple linked PIR sensors are connected in one system, they will communicate with each other and switch off the loads only when all sensors are nondetecting.
• The automatic ON/OFF sequence of the presence detection system has three programmable steps (on; intermediate; off). Users can define how the loads react to the automatic presence detection commands from the Multisensor.