For this collection, Hind Rabii and Luc Vincent drew their inspiration from the characteristic shape of Marocco’s traditional Beldi glass for tea and infusions, featuring a central multi-colour band in relief. The simple, clean lines of the pendant are contrasted with the material quality of the glass, obtained by means of blow-moulding techniques and featuring a decorative band made of coloured glass or of metal, or the addition of a fabric or metal shade inside.
A timeless lamp: stylish and original, it blends perfectly into any environment, whether classic or contemporary, to create a warm, evocative atmosphere.
Choice of four versions:
- Belle d’I Tech is the iconic version featuring a copper or chrome finished metal reflector visible inside a glass shade. The combination of glass and metal gives this model a special high-tech quality.
- Belle d’I Chic, a mix of colours and highly sophisticated finishes endows this version with elegance and refinement: the central decorative band is made of gold-, silver-, nickel- or copper-finished glass, and the cone shaped shade is available in different colours - clear, white, grey or black - to create stylish combinations.
- Belle d’I Plissé proposes an encounter between glass and fabric in four colour & decor variants, endowing the pendant with a romantic touch.
- Belle d’I Color brings to mind the shapes and colours of the works by Mark Rothko, an American abstract expressionist painter of the 20th century. From grey to blue, from white to clear, from blue to clear, with a central orange band, the glass expresses its unique versatility.
A graphic play of GOLD, TRANSPARENT, WHITE, BLACK, SILVER, very CHIC BELLE D’I
A GOLD band for the year 2015
- GOLD band / transparent bottom/ white transparent top
- GOLD band / silver bottom/transparent top
- GOLD band / silver bottom/silver top
- GOLD band / transparent bottom/transparent top
- GOLD band / black bottom/white transparent top