ARCHITOP®: Recreating the beauty of concrete with only 3 millimetres of thickness.
With Architop®, it is possible to recreate the beauty of Nuvolato, Acid Stain or broom/brush finished internal and external flatwork, working with very low thicknesses (3-4 mm).
ARCHITOP® is the new thin-coat polymer-cement product from Ideal Work for renewing existing concrete, ceramic, marble or sand-cement floors.
ARCHITOP® is ideal for restoration in the industrial, residential, leisure or commercial sphere: this new product enables old and worn floors to be renewed, creating highly resistant cement based surfaces with great aesthetic impact, with a thickness of between just 3 to 4 mm. ARCHITOP® can be worked by hand, using a palette knife or with a power trowel (helicopter)
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
• Increased adhesion
• Excellent water resistance;
• Increased resistance to chemicals products;
• Double abrasion resistance;
• Increases freeze-thaw resistance;
• Absence of joints, if not provided for by existing floor
• Can be finished either smooth or textured;
• 29 colours available
• Internal and external applications;
• Renovation of slabs with height or weight limits
• Renovation of industrial flooring;
• Renovation of ceramics flooring, sand-cement screed, self-leveling surfaces.
• High traffic surfaces;
COLOURS AND FINISHES
ARCHITOP® is made by mixing the protective Ideal work colour hardener with its special liquid polymer architop catalyst. Ideal work colour hardener is available in 29 standard colours go to colour chart.
ARCHITOP® offers a choice of many surfaces finishes: smooth for interior floors, semi-smooth, orange peel or broom/brush for exteriors: personalised textures and finishes can be created on request.