MOTUS | Emergency light
Ceiling-mounted emergency light for signage
As a result of current standards, ceiling-mounted emergency and warning luminaires have become very common in offices and public spaces. They require a highly complex, functional design that meets strict testing procedures and they need to be visible without dominating the environment. Motus stands out for its essential, elegant design that allows it to fit into high quality contexts as a general lighting fixture.
- Polycarbonate self-extinguishing shatterproof body, reflector, and transflective diffusing screen.
- The screen is fixed to the body of the fitting by means of 4 captive screws that ensure ingress protection of IP66.
- The base of the fitting is equipped with double PG11 for passing the wiring through several fittings.
- Suitable for installation on a universal recessed 3-connector block (type 503) or on external watertight cable conduits with rigid tubes (ø 16/20 mm) by means of a coupling (accessory).
- Electronic control gear.
- The fitting is equipped with autotest device with an LED test indicator.