LED multiple ceiling spotlight
Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. No more rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation. Innovative in its simplicity, Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool. Laser Blade has received prestigious international awards.
• Recessed installation in false ceilings with 12.5 mm thickness for Minimal versions (without perimeter rim) or from 1 to 25 mm thickness for Frame versions (with rim) using torsion springs.
• Main body with radiant surface in die-cast aluminium.
• High definition optics in metallized thermoplastic built into the innovative black anti-glare screen that defines emission with controlled luminance UGR<10.
• Tunable White versions are available (2700K ÷ 5700K).
• The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
• High visual comfort.
• Installation without tools.
• The minimum sizes of the installation compartment are displayed in the instruction sheet available on the online catalogue.
• IP23 for visible body of fitting after installation.