Matrix Converging Shoulder Press G7-S23
Since “ultra” means to an extreme degree or beyond, it is the ideal name for the series formerly known as G7. Designed to be simple and intuitive, the Ultra series goes far beyond what is expected in strength equipment. Superior ergonomics.
The ultimate in comfort and performance. Ironically, the only thing low about the Ultra line is its stack height, which offers a number of benefits for users and staff.
Matrix has changed the way people think about strength equipment.
Simple and intuitive, this equipment was developed by our biomechanical experts with the user in mind. How? Redefined ergonomics. Improved comfort and performance. It’s time to experience something different and, frankly, better in strength equipment.
1. Converging arm movement provides a natural path of motion
2. Dual-position hand grips allow for greater training variety
3. Action Specific Grips provide greater comfort and minimal point pressure
4. Counterbalanced pressing arm for optimized starting resistance
5. Reclining seat position for better posture and support