Our gliding door solutions are designed for building environments where space saving, wheelchair access and noise reduction are critical factors. They are available with both manual and automatic operation. Whether you choose manual or automatic operation, KONE gliding doors provide smooth, near-silent operation. The door panels are held in place by magnetic fields rather than traditional rollers or tracks so they generate virtually no noise and require only the lightest of touches to open and close.
Features and options
- Panels suspended by powerful permanent magnets
- Manual or semi-automatic operation
- Can be installed on or in walls
- Optional fire and radiation protection
- Customisable with a wide variety of design options and accessories
- Integrates with patient lift systems