• Galvanized steel sheet tracks duly shaped to allow easy sliding of the door.
• The Upper case is made of galvanized metal profiles properly assembled to host the spiral. Spiral shelves, motor shaft with kinematic chain, electronic control sensors and gearmotor fixing side plates.
• The covering case is in pre-painted steel sheet RAL 7016 (optional).
• Safeline Type sections in insulating panels 40 mm thick, made of pre-painted steel sheet with CFC-free expanded polyurethane density 40kg/m3, with a thermal insulation of 1,95 W/m2K.
• The micro ribbed outside finishing makes the door elegant besides being resistant to collision, the inside has an anti-scratch finishing.
• Special wind-proof side trolley allows a silent and fast door sliding.
Optional vision panels
• Upon request you can have vision panels made in aluminium profiles and sheets of transparent compact polycarbonate 4 mm thick.
• Windows are divided with aluminium profiles and quantity is according to the width of the door.
Characteristics of the motors
• Motoreducer for intensive use, with variable speed by inverter; it speeds up to 2,5m/s, max closing speed 0,6 m/s, directly coupled on the rolling shaft, consisting of a an electric motor, a reducer with permanently lubricated worm-screws and an emergency handle.
• Electronic limit switch by encoder, with digital setting directly on control panel.
• Control box with INVERTER, with programmable electronic technology: setting status on display, box cover with “up-stop-down” operating buttons, opening/closing speed settings with slow start and end limits for soft shutter movements, possibility of connection with all opening and safety systems, traffic lights, interconnections with other devices, automatic shutter closing, partial opening, malfunction check tests, cycle counter, with blocking device for assistance and maintenance.
Maximum safety, maintenance free and easy operation
• Multiray safety barrier 2.500mm high with sequential dimming.