The CLASSIC series of stud welding guns are technologically advanced high-performance tools for drawn arc stud welding. They are designed for comfortable operation and known for their sturdiness and reliability. The range includes guns for every application, matching accessories are available.
The precision technology of KÖCO stud welding guns ensures repeatability and produces firstclass welding results, even under difficult operating conditions. An adjustable hydraulic plunge damper is standard in the K 22-D, K 24 and K 26 guns to damp the stud movement when it is plunged into the welding pool (recommended for welding studs from approx. 14 mm Ø).
All guns are compatible with most commercially available stud welding systems.
- Robust stud welding guns for every application
- For diameters of 3 mm to 25 mm
- Suit perfectly to stud welding equipment ELOTOP, INOTOP and INVERTER
- Ergonomicallly designed
- Maximum reliability
CLASSIC K 22
- Weldable stud range 4 – 14 mm
- Suitable for KÖCO stud welding equipment ELOTOP 802 and 1002 and INVERTER 905i and 1805i
- Adjustable plunge damper
- Robust housing
- Suitable for welding on building site
- The model K 22 is a robust stud welding gun, designed for welding of threaded studs with ceramic ferrules ø 4 - 14 mm
- Ideal for short cylce stud welding ø 6 - 12 mm
- Best for stud welding using shielding gas ø 3 – 16 mm
- High repeatability
- Tolerances in stud lengths up to 8 mm can be balanced
- Supported by 2 legs
- Body made of fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
- Adjustable hydraulic plunge damper for studs from app. ø 14 mm: optional
- Lifting ring system with length compensation
- Control cable plug (4 wire)