The CLASSIC series of stud welding guns are technologically advanced high-performance tools for drawn arc stud welding. They are designed for comfortable operation and known for their sturdiness and reliability. The range includes guns for every application, matching accessories are available.
The precision technology of KÖCO stud welding guns ensures repeatability and produces firstclass welding results, even under difficult operating conditions. An adjustable hydraulic plunge damper is standard in the K 22-D, K 24 and K 26 guns to damp the stud movement when it is plunged into the welding pool (recommended for welding studs from approx. 14 mm Ø).
All guns are compatible with most commercially available stud welding systems.
- Robust stud welding guns for every application
- For diameters of 3 mm to 25 mm
- Suit perfectly to stud welding equipment ELOTOP, INOTOP and INVERTER
- Ergonomicallly designed
- Maximum reliability
CLASSIC SK 14 - SHORT
- Weldable stud range 3 – 12 mm
- Compact dimensions
- Ideal for welding in tight rooms
- Short gun length
- Suitable for welding on building site
- The model SK 14-SHORT is a high performant stud welding gun, designed for welding of studs in restricted space conditions.
- The gun-length is 25% shorter than CLASSIC SK14
- The ideal combination with ELOTOP 502, 802, INVERTER 905i
- Higher performance
- Higher repeatability
- Body made of fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
- Control cable plug (4 wire)