Coffee table with built-in speakers
La Boite concept was eager to extend its fruitful collaboration with French designer Samuel Accoceberry, the laureate of the prestigious Grand Prix de La Création de la Ville de Paris last year.
The Cube Thruster® is the outcome of many years of research by Dr. Yvon Maurel; Technical Director of La Boite concept’s electroacoustic lab. This real High-Fidelity loudspeaker allows the user to keep his/her musical sources (computer, tablet, smartphone, turntable...) within reach, and connect them wirelessly to enjoy HD sound ! Handy, compact yet powerful, the Cube Thruster® is the last born of the LD Series.
The central front woofer is equipped with an aluminium double bass reflex (for sharp, dynamic and powerful low mids and bass signals) while the 2 rear speakers, that have their own internal reflectors, balance the sound. The new La Boite concept’s patent Wide Sound 2.0® allows a total immersion in the sound through the reflection of sound whatever the position of the Cube Thruster® in the room, and however the listener wants to enjoy his/her favourite tunes!
- Size: 48 x 35,4 x 47cm (Lx D x H) ; 18,9 x 13,8 x 18,5 inch (Lx D x H)
- Speakers: 1 Woofer bass reflex in aluminum + 2 full range Rear Speakers “Wide Sound 2.0®” by La Boite Concept
- Connectivity: Native universal Bluetooth® 4.0 Apt-X® Receiver, Optical-in, RCA and 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Amplifier: 100 real Watts RMS Total Power - 8 ohms (2x25W + 1x50w)
- Finish: matt black legs, underhand and shelf in safety Securit® glass