ANTONIA ADORE | Fabric sofa
Design: Hugo de Ruiter, 2015
Antonia’s familiar lines are inseparably linked with the Leolux collection. Its solid design and timeless character make this sofa legendary, the Queen of the collection.
For the “Adore” version, the Leolux designers were looking for new solutions within the classic Antonia shape. The result is a series of sofas with contemporary top comfort and detailing that suits contemporary interiors. Leolux has translated the richness of the Adore series into a characteristic wooden strip called “Rico” under the seat, in timeless oak or precious walnut.
Antonia Adore: contemporary design to be adored.
• Available as armchair, 2-, 2.5-, 3- and 3.5-seat sofa, as footstool and as a 2.5-seat element with one arm and one side ending in a footstool section.
• Antonia is available with firm or softer cushions.
• For the frame of Antonia you have a choice of five different bearers: four types of foot in wood or aluminium, as you wish in lacquer or stain, and an exquisite wooden Rico frame in oak or walnut.
• Comfort options: All feet are available in two heights (standard or +2cm). The seat depth can be adjusted for shorter users (-2cm)
• For extra comfort, Antonia offers an adjustable arm cushion, an arm roll and headrests in two widths.