The name Mayon is reminiscent of classic and cosmic atmospheres. And that is precisely what this series of sofas embodies: contemporary charisma with an enhanced sitting experience. The organically rolling curves of the arms and the back lend this compactly shaped model a really distinctive character. The first cooperation between German designer Christian Werner and Leolux has produced a sofa with a face all of its own. Innovative, compact and beautifully finished. The sprung arms mean you can relax luxuriously by nestling in the corner of the sofa. Apart from that, they form a built-in pillow whenever you want to lie down. Mayon is equally sumptuous and detailed from every angle. The model is finished with exclusive aluminium feet, a tactile saddle-stitch and the fabric “Points” worked into the outside of the arms and back. That makes Mayon a luxurious enhancement for any interior.
2-seat, 2.5-seat, 3-seat sofa, armchair, slumber cushion and footstool.
- Compact series of sofas
- Available in various sizes
- Sumptuous look thanks to elegant ‘Points’ upholstery
- Extra comfort thanks to the sprung arms
- Lovely aluminium feet in three heights (standard, - 2 cm and + 2 cm) (Optionally available in all Leolux lacquer and epoxy colours (except Brush & Metallicbrush)
- Seat depth option of - 2 cm