Pocket sliding door
Flush-fitting pocket sliding door
Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding door is the first flush-to-wall sliding door. An exclusive patented system that offers an innovative and elegant solution to the classic sliding doors.
Available in motorized version with opening driven by a low-voltage motor and flush-to-wall push-button panel, or in manual version with flush fitting handle system.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Technical features and details
Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding System consists of:
– an extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy
– Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness;
– a panel with hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1 low formaldehyde emission. The manual model includes stop seals;
– rails-guide and related components.
Two cams cause the door to move; these cams allow moving the panel completely flush with the wall (when closing) and slide it inside the wall (when opening). The door operates by sliding along a panel supporting carriage rail, all this mounted within an aluminium casing. Opening can be automatic, by pressing a button that is also flush with the wall, or manual, by a flush fitting handle.
Dimensions and personalizations
Since it can be made to measure, Linvisibile Marea | Concealed Sliding System is perfect for both residential and contract installations.
Available only in single leaf model, and can be made up to 1100 mm wide and up to 3500 mm high (clear width).
The direction of opening can be from left to right or from right to left.
Peculiar technical details:
• Guide with highly performing carriages supports.
• Flatness of the panel in its closing position for a whole camouflage with the wall.
For motorized version
• completely flush with the wall control plates
• flush fitting handles is positioned on the not flush to wall side