Linvisibile Alba | INFINITO Hinged door is an innovative system that provides decorative finishes for hinged panels in glass, laminate, fiberglass, methacrilate, gres porcelain and microcement, available in several different colours, thanks to an aluminium outer frame system compatible with the coatings selected.
The variety of finishes that can be applied extends to any material within a maximum thickness of 3 mm and an overall weight below 70 kg. The versatility of this product also offers the opportunity to apply different finishes on the two sides of a leaf.
Similarly to all of our products, Linvisibile Alba | INFINITO Hinged door is fitted with adjustable hidden hinges without jambs for ultimate seamlessness between the wall and the panel, the exposed part being limited to a 2 mm aluminium profile, as a proof of the excellent design of Linvisibile.
Technical features and details
Linvisibile Alba | INFINITO Hinged door is composed by:
– A extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the frame (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness, ready to house hinges and locks;
– A panel, 50 mm thick, consisting of:
* internal structure consisting of honeycomb panels;
* perimeter frame made from natural chemical oxidized extruded aluminum applied along the perimeter to the panel with a fixing system with square angles;
* liner of the pre-selected base layer material, 3 mm thick (laminate, fiberglass, methacrylate) 4 mm (glass), applied on the faces.