Pocket door with two doors
Pocket sliding door
Linvisibile presents the first Marea | Pocket door, which holds an unprecedented technological, functional and patent surplus value.
An innovative product that revolutionises the concept of assembly, handling and maintenance for sliding doors. It is the ideal partner to any settings whether at home or work.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Technical features and details
Strong points and advantages our product: – Extremely easy to assemble. Technology was conceived to renew and markedly simplify both assembly and maintenance of the panel, characteristic of the sliding systems known so far. Just acting on 2 screws is enough to fully install and adjust the panel, without the need to work directly on the leaf;
– 100% solid structure. The aluminium walls forming the panel housing pocket are as sturdy as the walls themselves. The structure is so solid that not even the slightest bending is formed, thereby there is no risk of cracks in the plaster and/or pre-selected finish;
– There is a template used as a strengthening spacer to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly, and to ensure a perfect panel housing pocket/ striker alignment;
– Highly functional sliding system. Thanks to the body-guide patented no operation is carried out on the panel. All that is required is to acting on 2 screws only, placed close to the upper corner between the top rail and the striker, always easily reached, even when the door is being used. The carriage, fitted to the guide, has bumpers so that the panel can be opened and closed while softly braked, with precise, safe and absolutely silent movements. Moreover, the guide “isolate” all the frame top rail and the panel housing pocket walls so that all vibrations caused by sliding do not affect them, which reduces any risk and defect transmitted to the plaster down to zero;
– Refined aesthetic sense. Thanks to a basic directional system that guides panel movement, the visible leaf surfaces are absolutely free of through grooves. When the leaf is open, the panel is perfectly aligned with the jamb, which grants the assembly an extremely linear and essential appearance. Moreover, this directional system keeps the door centre line aligned when the leaf slides, which guarantees optimal panel stability and avoids sideways ‘oscillation’ at opening/closing.
– Invisible handles. Doors are fitted with totally invisible handles, perfectly flush to the panel and matching the panel color, which stresses invisibility and the artistic structural cut. Exclusive Linvisibile feature.
– A square tubular spacer (TEMPLATE) is used as a strengthening element to keep the entire structure perfectly true and square during assembly, and to ensure a perfect panel housing pocket/ striker alignment.
Dimensions and personalizations
Linvisibile Marea | Pocket door can be made in the following sizes:
Standard measures: mm 700/ 800/ 900/1200 widht x H 2100 /2400/2800 mm
Not standard measures (step to the centimeter):
– all width from 610 to 1200 mm
– all height from 1910 to 3500 mm