The Land Boiserie is a modular system that combines doors, sliding panels, boiserie panels and other types of storage cabinets. It is extremely adaptable to any type of environment and for the materials used. The series includes many combinations and the modularity of the almost personalised dimensions.
The system is divided into modules and has different widths and opening styles. The profiles that define the surfaces are in metal, in the finishes:
End profiles are in aluminium:
- bright gold,
- bright Champagne gold,
- matt platinum,
- matt satined bronze,
- glossy white,
- bright electrocolour dark brown,
- matt electrocolour black,
The frame is in dark stained zebrano wood.
The walls, façades, chests of drawers and doors are covered in finishes that are particular to the Land system:
- all in cork, in range colours,
- all in wood: glossy/matt ebony or glossy/matt Canaletto walnut,
- all in P.3 Suede leather, or a combination of finishes: upper half in wood and lower half in P.3 Suede leather as shown in the example.
Only for the boiserie version, without storage unit, is it possible to finish the panel in:
- natural, bronze or smoky mirror,
- plain coloured tempered glass in the colours white, canapè, rope, turtle dove, cement grey, slate grey and black.
or mixed finish: upper half in wood, glass or mirror, and lower half in P.3 Suede leather.