The Mystone collection is extended with a porcelain stoneware interpretation of three new stone types - Ardesia, Lavagna and Bluestone - three crossover hyper-materials offering the perfect combination of style and hi-tech performance.
• Intended use
ideal for floor and wall surfaces in indoor and outdoor spaces with the facility to create unbroken visual continuity between indoors/outdoors, these tiles can also be used in private and residential spaces, public and commercial spaces such as stores, restaurants, bars and hotel lobbies, and to create ventilated curtain walls and raised floors.
• Leed® credits
eco-sustainable product made using a closed-cycle production process.
Mystone ardesia imitates the natural stone by recreating the compactness and graphic patterning and chromatic effects of sedimentary slate in dark and extremely elegant colours.
• through-body coloured porcelain stoneware;
• 3 colours: Bianco, Cenere and Antracite;
• 4 rectified sizes with natural surface: 75x150 cm, 75x75 cm, 60x60 cm and 30x60 cm for all colours;
• 2 rectified sizes with structured surface: 75x150 cm, and 30x60 cm for all colours;
• 50x100 cm with 20 mm thickness in Cenere and Antracite colours for outdoor installation with adhesive or dry laying on sand, gravel or grass;
- 30x60 cm “a listelli” mosaic, available in all colours;
- 65.1x46.6 cm chevron mosaic, available in all colours;
- 30x30 cm 3D mosaic, available in all colours.