Full-body porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles with concrete effect
Full-body porcelain stoneware
Powder drawing its inspiration from concrete, this tile features graphics with soft and well-proportioned nuances. Subtle blooms and delicate smudges give the material an original appearance by highlighting imperfections.
• through-body coloured fine porcelain stoneware;
• 5 colours: Sand, Crete, Mud, Smoke and Graphite;
• 3 sizes: 75x150 cm rectified, 75x75 cm rectified and 21x18.2 cm hexagonal, available in all colours;
• decorative and mosaic tiles:
- Decò 21x18,2 cm, hexagonal shape with a discreetly decorated surface available in two versions: warm, for use with Smoke, Sand, Mud, and Crete plain tiles, and cool, compatible with Smoke, Graphite and Crete plain tiles;
- Liberty 75x75 cm, produced in-line, is available in two versions: warm, for use with Smoke, Sand, Mud, and Crete plain tiles, and cool, compatible with Smoke, Graphite and Crete;
- Mosaico 30x30 cm with herringbone pattern, available in all colours.
powder can be used to create wall or floor surfaces in residential and light commercial premises.
eco-sustainable product created with a closed-cycle production process.