Indoor/outdoor full-body porcelain stoneware wall/floor tiles
Full-body porcelain stoneware
The Mystone collection is extended with a porcelain stoneware interpretation of three new stone types - Ardesia, Lavagna and Bluestone - three crossover hyper-materials offering the perfect combination of style and hi-tech performance.
• Intended use
ideal for floor and wall surfaces in indoor and outdoor spaces with the facility to create unbroken visual continuity between indoors/outdoors, these tiles can also be used in private and residential spaces, public and commercial spaces such as stores, restaurants, bars and hotel lobbies, and to create ventilated curtain walls and raised floors.
• Leed® credits
eco-sustainable product made using a closed-cycle production process.
Mystone bluestone a porcelain stoneware reinterpretation of the famous Pierre Bleu (Belgian Soignies quarry stone), a grey / pale blue sedimentary rock, that can change its surface effect and colour through time, thus assuming an extremely variegated appearance.
• through-body coloured porcelain stoneware;
• 3 colours (Grigio, Piombo and Antracite);
• 3 surfaces: natural, velvet and structured for all colours;
• 3 rectified sizes: 60x120 cm, 60x60 cm and 30x60 cm for all colours;
• 60x60 cm with 20 mm thickness in Grigio and Antracite colours for outdoor installation with adhesive or dry laying on sand, gravel or grass;
- 30x30 cm mosaic with uneven dots available in all colours;
- 13.8x28.8 cm 3D mosaic available in all colours.