LINK 1 | Stone wall shelf
Stone wall shelf
Shelf & bench
“LINK” is associated with the evolution of current design concept, that goes beyond the traditional vision of pure aesthetic dimension, to be a polyhedral object in which function, simplicity, innovation and project culture are merged.
“LINK” is a simple and pure sign capable of conversing with different shapes and of aggregating fairly with different products.
A “universal” line, useful for every need, conceived to give birth either to endless compositions or end-use opportunities, with a considerable capability of adapting to space and the possibility of changing over time.
Thanks to these features, both typologies (shelf and bench) dialogue with the consumer and help him to make his/her projects easily achievable.
Top made from MD wood berboards, coated with:
- 3mm thick matt white acrylic resin;
- 3mm thick wood
- 3mm thick reconstituted stone
- 0.5mm thick brass sheet
- Shelf: with bearing bracket made from
steel powder-coated in aluminium grey. Adjustable inclination with special soft perimeter pro le, that enables an easy and perfect installation (to make up for the various irregularities of wall structures);
- Bench: with bearing frame in steel, powder-coated in matt black. Equipped with adjustable feet mechanism.
Size and typologies
- Shelf available in the following lengths:
L180, 210, 240, 270 and L300cm, D48cm H6cm. Only the “shelf” typology is also available in electri ed version, with cable management door and back interspace to make cables pass and be hidden.
Door available in matt white for the acrylic resin version and in matt black for the wood, stone and brass version.
- Bench available in the following lengths: L240, L270 and L300cm, D48cm H6 cm (top thickness). Height from the ground: 45cm. Only the “bench” typology is completely nished on four sides and can be used in the middle of the room.
The new wood, stone and brass nishes have also been extended to the Tense table collection, thus creating a new type of range called “Tense Material”.