Slatted electric adjustable bed base
All the bed bases of the Meridiani collection (except for models Fox - Law - Portman - Rogers - Winger) are provided with adjustable brackets in order to be able to use mattresses supports and mattresses at different heights and/or different thicknesses.
Brackets for slats can be adjusted at to mm. 125 / 4”92 - 155 / 6”10 for the slatted bases and to mm. 60 / 2”36 for orthopaedic panels.
Beds provided with the optional storage and spring bases facility are ﬁxed.
Storage facility depth for base H. 24 - mm. 120 / 4”72; for base H. 30 - mm. 180 / 7”09.
Single multi-layered beech wood slatted base with same features of the élite slatted base. The slatted base can be inclined in the head, lumbar and feet areas with a four joint electrical movement, by means of two independent low-voltage motors (24V D.C.) with remote control. The two slatted bases can have synchronized movements (for conﬁgurations and settings see the enclosed instructions).
· Super-silent low-voltage motors (24V D.C.)
· Mobile head section with a hinged movement in the cervical zone
· Emergency lowering device in the event of electrical black-outs
· Rigidity regulation in the lumbar section
· High-absorption shoulder zone