Wall lamp / ceiling lamp
Aluminium, Polycarbonate (PC)
- Surface mounted fitting, by acc. 7516
- Suspended fitting, by acc. 7516; 417SP-2
- Presetting for continuous line mounting
Light emission: direct symmetric
Body/Diffuser: made of shockproof, self-extinguishing, transparent extruded polycarbonate.
Gear tray in sheet steel, on which the wiring components are mounted, painted with SOLVENT FREE, semi-bright white epoxy polyester powders, thermosetting at 180°C, after phosphate treatment.
Ends composed by a threaded anodised aluminium ring, equipped with silicon rubber gasket, making the body watertight. Closure with an Allen key.
Feeding cable equipped with plug, length 2,0 m.
Equipped with PG9 cable gland.
Diffuser in transparent polycarbonate
LED (with opal diffuser)
• Colour tolerance 3 MacAdam (3 SDCM)
• class I
• Feeding 220~240 V / 50-60 Hz
• Efficiency A+
• Protection level IP65
• Lifetime (Ta=25°C): 50000h L80B10
CEI EN 60598-1
CEI EN 60598-2-2
Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp system:
CEI EN 62471
Exempt risk – GR 0