TWIN 2 9850 PAR99 D-I LED
Direct-indirect light pendant lamp
- Suspended fitting (by acc. 4403; 4406; 4402; 4418)
Light emission: direct-indirect symmetric
Body in extruded aluminium, painted with SOLVENT-FREE, semi-bright white or RAL 9006 metallised grey epoxy polyester powders, thermosetting at 180°C, after phosphate treatment.
Louver Darklight, double pararabolic, with top-closed parabolic blades in high-gloss, anodized, antiglare and anti-iridescent aluminium. Glare limitation.
LED CRI ≥ 80 Ra (with opal diffuser)
• Color tolerance 3 MacAdam (3 SDCM)
• Lifetime (Ta=25°C) 50000h L80B10
• class I;
• Feeding 220~240 V / 50-60 Hz.
• Efficiency A+
• Protection level IP20
• Suitable for environments with visual display units according to the norm EN 12464-1 (UGR ≤ 19)
CEI EN 60598-1
CEI EN 60598-22
Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp system:
CEI EN 62471
Exempt risk – GR 0
VERSIONS UPON REQUEST
• dimmable electronic ballast
• DALI dimmable electronic ballast (if possible)